Cleaning baths and washing systems are used for the pre and post cleaning of workpieces covered with emulsion. A high level of reproducibility of the heat treating process and the maintenance of environmental and health and safety standards often make it necessary to remove deposits from the workpiece before starting the heat treatment.
- In robust steel construction
- Executed according to the applicable environmental protection standards
- In single or double-walled versions
- With monitoring sensors
- With flow via horizontal and vertical nozzle holders adapted to the batch geometry in order to ensure good cleaning results
- With heating of the cleaning media
- With return cooling of the cleaning media